Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Various Events

Green Dragon went well, I met a really cool group of people and comics, especially this comic named Tim Golden. We talked for a long time about comedy, and then I had a decent set and he followed me and had the set of the night.

Also, I performed this weekend for the Brown Comedy Series. The audience was pretty sparse, but they were pretty responsive to my new material. Only one joke bombed, and it’s gone.

Ooh, I am going to Chicago this week and NYC next week, where I will be seeing SNL Starring Mia Swier! (Well, not starring, but she’s an intern. She’s cool) I’m really excited because Rainn Wilson is hosting.

Finally, and most importantly, I am signing up tonight for the American Eagle college stand-up competition. There’s a performance in a couple of weeks at URI that I hope to compete in. I’ll have more info son.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This Mia Swier does sound cool!

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home